We are pleased to accept your order online. Once we receive your order and deposit, our local butcher in West Central Missouri will call you to discuss your cut selections and an estimated pick-up date. When we know the hanging weight, we will email you the invoice for the balance of the beef, which must be paid in full prior to pickup. The butcher fee will be paid directly by you to the butcher at the time of pickup.
If you would like to make other arrangements for delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beef Size and Pricing Information
- 200lbs (+/- 25lbs) approx. hanging weight
- $200 deposit
- $790 total approx. cost before butcher fees*
- 400lbs (+/- 50lbs) approx. hanging weight
- $400 deposit
- $1,540 total approx. cost before butcher fees*
- 800lbs (+/- 100lbs) approx. hanging weight
- $800 deposit
- $3,000 total approx. cost before butcher fees*
What are the butcher fees?
- $0.65/lb of the hanging weight
- $40 slaughter fee
- Additional $0.55/lb for each pound of stew meat and pre-made hamburger patties
These fees are retained by the local butchers.
What is hanging weight?
"Hanging weight" is the weight of the animal after the slaughter process, which removes the head, internal organs, hooves, and hide. "Take home weight" is 60-70% of the hanging weight, depending on the cuts you choose.
Approximate Breakdown of a Whole Beef